Studio 2007/2009/2010/2011 Revision History
Oct 30th, 2012
InfoPower Studio 2011
- TwwDBGrid Avoid index out of range error when
dataset is made active in some cases
Fix Scrolling painting bug with white vertical fixed line
- TwwDBGrid Make sure grid is on correct record
row after record is auto-deleted. Record gets automatically deleted by Delphi
if no data so we move to one less row
- TwwDBGrid - Fixes a problem where the end-user
removes a field through the menus, adds it back in, and then removes it
- When an empty record is auto-deleted by clicking
on a different row, the resulting active record was off by one when as the
deleted record would shift the grid rows.
This problem is fixed.
- TwwDBGrid Filtering through the title menu did
not include the last day of the month. This problem is fixed
- TwwDBEdit Support TSingleField
- Access violations in some searching
operations with TwwTable Problem fixed.
- TwwDBRichEdit - Fixed problem where horizontal
scrolling causes access violation.
- TwwDBRichEdit Clear richedit
default settings when tfield data is blank.
- TwwDBRichEdit Support TStringField
- TwwDBGrid When an empty record is auto-deleted
by clicking on a different row, the resulting active record was off by one
when as the deleted record would shift the grid rows. This problem is fixed.
- TwwDBLookupCombo Allow developer to allow the internal
detection of a record being in a list to be accurate even after a
backspace. This can slow the performance down, but then the OnNotInList fires consistently after a backspace and
it can allow the user to enter a value not in the list. The developer
needs to set the components Patch to true to
enable this new behavior.
- TwwLocateDialog The component no longer defaulted to
the search value edit control in Delphi XE. This problem is fixed.
- TwwDBRichEdit Allow component to be associated with
ftString and still load the data. Previously
would require a TBlobField as it would show
garbage characters in this case.
- TwwDBComboBox When themes were enabled, the borders
were not being painted in some instances. This problem is fixed.
InfoPower Studio 2010
- Fix Mismatched include files when using
Builder 2010, which would cause compile error
- Added InfoPower
2010 support for Delphi 2009
- TwwDataInspector Support center text alignment
- TwwDBDateTimePicker Support Edit Year menu choice
- Search controls Searching was slow
when doing a sequential search on a BDE dataset because DisableControls was not called.
- TwwComboBox MDI fix where combo would not
drop-down if it did not have focus.
- TwwRecordViewPanel, TwwRecordViewDialog
Support widememo datatype
- TwwDBGrid / TwwIntl
Was not using TwwIntl settings in certain
captions in the sort/filter menu dialogs. Problem fixed.
- TwwDBGrid Fix SYLK clipboard exporting,
Note that SYLK does not support Unicode exporting.
- TwwDBRichEdit Fixed bitmap corruption problem where
they were changed to metafiles and lost their bitmap attributes.
- TwwDBRichEdit Fix code so that it uses StringStream to better support Unicode text streaming.
- TwwDBRichEdit Always support html exporting even in
new windows systems.
- TwwDBGrid Allowed checkboxes in columns with ftBoolean type to support true as unchecked.
Previously would only allow true for checked values when bound to a ftBoolean type field.
InfoPower Studio 2009
- TwwDBGrid Fixed problem with OnBeforeDrawDataCell not being called
- TwwDBSpin Fixed problem during data entry where
it did not recognize the decimal separator as a valid character
- TwwSearchDialog Previously generated access
violations when using TTable with a shadowtable. This problem is fixed.
- TwwDBLookupCombo Respect ReadOnly
property when unbound
- TwwDBGrid - Fix disappearing grid when resizing
grid with dgFixedEditable. Problem occurred when
focus was on a non-fixed column cell and then the resize made the cell
disappear by dragging the sizeable form so that the cell became out of
- TwwDBGrid Fixed column dragging problems when
using BidiMode of RightToLeft
- TwwDBGrid You can now set patch to true to
allow the grid to always show cell hints even when the text fits in the
- TwwDBRichEdit - Fixed certain cases where richedit was not displaying properly in the grid.
- TwwDBRichEdit When using EditWidth
of rewPrinterSize, reduce gutter width so text
is not indented too far
- TwwDBRichEdit Allow reference to lines[x] to return
text of line. Previously would return empty string
- Removed dependency upon window aliases
such as wintypes, winprocs.
This could cause some projects to generate IDE unit missing error messages
- TwwKeyCombo Make SearchField
property value case insensitive
- TwwDBLookupCombo Lookup on detail TTable
would cause run time errors. This
problem is fixed.
- TwwDBRichEdit Fixed bugs relating to ole objects
- TwwDBRichEdit Fixed bugs relating to importing and
- TwwDBGrid Exporting to clipboard was not
- TwwDBGrid Resolved Fixed column font issues
- TwwDBGrid Scrolling with editable fixed columns
could cause grid to enter a bad state in some instances. This problem is
- TwwFilterDialog Fields not updating after Fields Tab
Set changed via keyboard accelerator
- TwwDBEdit Not properly handing TLargeInt fields as floats before
- TwwIntl MonthCalendar.PopupYearStart
not recognized previously by DateTimePickers
- TwwDBDateTimePicker Fix vista problem where control was
prematurely closed when month was selected
- TwwDBGrid Designer of grid did not previously
allow GroupName to be set, and gave InfoPower Grid Essentials error message
- TwwDataInspector Setting of rowheights
for individual inspector items via code could generate error in some
instances. Problem fixed.
- TwwDBGrid When checkbox was associated with a
Boolean field, the checkbox was not correctly displayed. This problem is
- TwwDBGrid When a picture mask was assigned to a
field, the data was not flushed to the dataset
- TwwDBGrid Exporting functionality did not export
correctly. This problem is fixed.
InfoPower Studio 2007
- TwwDBGrid When arriving on a custom control
with dgAlwaysShowEditor as false, the custom
control would no longer overwrite the cell but instead append to the
end. This problem was introduced in
18.104.22.168, and has been fixed.
- TwwRecordViewPanel, TwwRecordViewDialog
- Fix problem where labels for fields were not painted when Vista themes
were enabled. This problem only occurred in the Delphi 7 build.
- Export did not properly handle
dbl-quotes in the data before. InfoPower now converts a dbl-quote in the data to two
dbl-quotes when exporting
- Improved cursor handling with the right
and left arrow keys, allowing the editor to handle these keystrokes when the
cursor is within the editor. For instance (Ctrl-Right Arrow) will now
advance to the next work in the editor.
Note that these changes have no effect unless the editor in the
grid has the focus. If the grid has
the focus, then these keystrokes still are handled by the grid.
- Fixed miscellaneous issues with
- Fix design time access violation problem
when bringing up grids Select Fields Dialog
- Grid Export option esoDblQuoteFields
now handles double quotes in data
- FilterDialog did not properly initialize previous
filter condition in some instances.
This problem is fixed.
- Fix painting bug where inactive cells
for active row were not painted in some instances
- Support Delphi 7 (Separate build available
- TwwDBRichEdit When using MSVersion=4,
search and replace operations did not function correctly. This build
corrects these operations.
- Supports Delphi 2007 - VCL.NET
- Supports printing of a page range
through the richedits print preview capabilities.